New Vacancy: Wholesale Account Manager
Last updated: 3.42pm, Tuesday 7th April 2015
As we continue our growth strategy, Mackie's at Taypack seeks an experienced Wholesale Account Manager to develop existing and new business opportunities in this sector.
This is an exciting and dynamic role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a range of existing accounts in the wholesale sector and will be tasked also in developing some new business opportunities.
Liaising primarily with account buyers, experience in account management is essential. Candidates with experience in a junior account management role will also be considered.
You will be involved in all elements of business processes including forecasting, promotional planning/execution/evaluation, P&L management and business planning. You will be responsible for managing existing wholesale and foodservice accounts and in doing so expand and grow your account base via maintaining and establishing business relationships with key stakeholders.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
• Extensive direct selling experience
• Energetic, dynamic and ambitious candidates are required
• Strong networking and account management skills
• Experience in food and drink or FMCG industry is desirable
• Must be able to act upon own initiative/demonstrate leadership skills
• Able to manage every aspect, and exceed customer expectations
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com