New Vacancy: Night Shift Cleaner
Last updated: 4.35pm, Monday 2nd March 2015
***THIS VACANCY HAS NOW BEEN FILLED***
We currently have an opportunity for a full time night shift cleaner to join the night shift cleaning team at the Mackie's Crisps' factory in Errol, Perthshire.
Main duties include:
• Responsible for cleaning of food manufacturing equipment and premises
• Ensuring the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Factory Cleaning Schedules are adhered to and paperwork completed correctly.
• Assisting with the weekly pit emptying procedure
• Must be prepared to complete any additional cleaning when requested both inside & outside of factory
• Ensuring cleaning chemicals are handled safely using the correct PPE as per the work instructions.
• Ensuring all chemicals are used in the correct dosage and applied as per work instructions.
• Ensuring that factory cleanliness is maintained to good standards
• Any other reasonable tasks as required by management
Reports to the night shift cleaning supervisor.
Previous cleaning experience preferred
Good spoken English skills
Salary & hours
Salary: available on request
Nights: Sunday-Thursday (10pm-6am), occasionally extra hours required.
To apply for this post, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com