Job Vacancies - Vertical Form, Fill and Seal Operators (VFFS)
Last updated: 11.11am, Wednesday 28th June 2017
We are currently recruiting for experienced Vertical Form Fill and Seal Operators at our site in Errol.
Mackie’s Crisps are an award-winning family business based in beautiful Perthshire, Scotland.
The Taylor family are experts in potato production and sourcing - they’ve been growing potatoes in Perthshire for several generations. Since 2009 they’ve focused their expertise on creating Mackie’s Potato Crisps, which are now available in over 20 countries around the world.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Vertical Form Fill and Seal Operators.
• Applicants must have at least 1 years’ experience on bagging equipment and be fully competent in the efficient and effective operation of these machines
• You will be an integral part of our production team responsible for:
- Setup and operation of bagging machinery
- Changing of machinery film and packaging
- Ensuring that all production schedules are achieved
- Documenting down time and quality deficiencies
- Carrying out routine maintenance
• Previous experience of working with similar machinery is essential. Ishida VFFS experience is an advantage.
• Applicants must be prepared to work on varying shift patterns to suit the requirements of the business
• In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay, 28 days holiday and other staff benefits
For more information, or for an informal chat, please contact Gill Murray on 01821 641250 or email email@example.com